Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 17.4k 17.4k 11 gold badge5454 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 681 681 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 603 603 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 449 449 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 Does $G\cong G/H$ imply that $H$ is trivial?
- 50 When you cook spaghetti, do you add olive oil to the boiling water?
- 49 Prove that $\lfloor0.999\dots\rfloor= ?$ $0$ or $1$?
- 45 Why doesn't $0$ being a prime ideal in $\mathbb Z$ imply that $0$ is a prime number?
- 42 When to learn category theory?
- 42 Difference between "computation" and "calculation"
- 39 How to tell if some power of my integer matrix is the identity?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.