I enjoy commutative algebra, finite group theory, ring theory, algebraic topology, number theory, linear algebra, graph theory and other topics in combinatorics.
Currently completing a PhD in combinatorial commutative algebra, algebraic gemetory and algebraic statistics.
Top network posts
- 8 Conjecture about crossing paths in $n\times n$ grid: counterexample or ideas
- 6 Sums of squares in characteristic 3
- 6 Set of Integers. How many does it contain? AMC 2003 Senior(Australia)
- 5 Does a strictly increasing, differentiable function that converges to 0 with an unbounded slope necessarily behave as a power function?
- View more network posts →