Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Dallas, TX, USA
Member for 10 years, 8 months
52 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
- Mathematics 18.1k 18.1k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 459 459 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 431 431 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 415 415 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 The myth of no prime formula?
- 78 Has the Lie group E8 really been detected experimentally?
- 47 Computing the Smith Normal Form
- 34 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 31 Where does a math person go to learn statistical mechanics?
- 31 What are special functions for?
- 30 What are Quantum Groups?
- View more network posts →