Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Dallas, TX, USA
Member for 10 years, 2 months
51 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 at 21:59
- Mathematics 17.1k 17.1k 11 gold badge4040 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2k 2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 449 449 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 431 431 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 415 415 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 The myth of no prime formula?
- 78 Has the Lie group E8 really been detected experimentally?
- 44 Computing the Smith Normal Form
- 34 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 31 Where does a math person go to learn statistical mechanics?
- 30 What are special functions for?
- 29 Notification of undeletion
- View more network posts →