Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Dallas, TX, USA
Member for 9 years, 11 months
37 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Mathematics 16.5k 16.5k 11 gold badge3939 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 449 449 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 431 431 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 353 353 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 The myth of no prime formula?
- 78 Has the Lie group E8 really been detected experimentally?
- 43 Computing the Smith Normal Form
- 34 In plain English, why does conversion from hexadecimal to binary work so cleanly?
- 30 Where does a math person go to learn statistical mechanics?
- 30 What are special functions for?
- 29 To what extent can values of $n$ such that $n^2-n+41$ is composite be predicted?
- View more network posts →