- Music: Practice & Theory 16k 16k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 477 477 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Mathematics 296 296 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 221 221 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Academia 165 165 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Do advanced musicians still practice scales every day?
- 35 Why is a violin so loud compared to a guitar?
- 26 Why is "A Nation Divided" in this headline instead of "A Divided Nation"?
- 25 Why are some instruments listed 'in F' or 'in B'?
- 23 Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor breaks the "no parallel octaves" rule?
- 17 If we play a melody backward will its characteristics be the same?
- 15 What are these brackets? What do they mean and what are they called?
- View more network posts →