Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 31 at 20:29
- Stack Overflow 31.2k 31.2k 77 gold badges6868 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 708 708 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 382 382 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Chemistry 373 373 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 151 151 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Does Haskell have a greedy zip (one preserving all elements)?
- 39 What is the difference between Cabal and Stack?
- 30 Foldr/Foldl for free when Tree is implementing Foldable foldMap?
- 29 Understanding Haskell's stack program and the resolver and LTS version
- 23 Confusion about StateT, State and MonadState
- 22 Non type-variable argument in the constraint error on Haskell map function
- 22 Are mapM and forM interchangeable?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 19 '16