Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 at 22:03
- Stack Overflow 30.1k 30.1k 66 gold badges6565 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 690 690 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Philosophy 382 382 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Chemistry 373 373 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 151 151 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Does Haskell have a greedy zip (one preserving all elements)?
- 35 What is the difference between Cabal and Stack?
- 28 Understanding Haskell's stack program and the resolver and LTS version
- 28 Foldr/Foldl for free when Tree is implementing Foldable foldMap?
- 21 Are mapM and forM interchangeable?
- 20 Don't understand notation of morphisms in Monoid definition
- 20 Non type-variable argument in the constraint error on Haskell map function
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 19 '16