Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 31.7k 31.7k 77 gold badges7171 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 707 707 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Chemistry 398 398 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Philosophy 382 382 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 151 151 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 46 What is the difference between Cabal and Stack?
- 39 Does Haskell have a greedy zip (one preserving all elements)?
- 30 Foldr/Foldl for free when Tree is implementing Foldable foldMap?
- 29 Understanding Haskell's stack program and the resolver and LTS version
- 27 Confusion about StateT, State and MonadState
- 23 Non type-variable argument in the constraint error on Haskell map function
- 22 Are mapM and forM interchangeable?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.