Just a middle schooler who tried to learn mathematics from Wikipedia and went insane.
Relevant quote: "Wikipedia's mathematics articles are completely worthless for actually learning anything. If you understand all the jargon used then you don't need to read it, if you don't then you're sh*t out of luck because you'll end up surfing the Wikipedia link vortex spiral of confusion until you die of exhaustion." (from talk:Conjugate (algebra))
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 at 18:04
- Code Golf 13.6k 13.6k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Philosophy 1.1k 1.1k 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 619 619 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 481 481 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 474 474 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 146 Shortest Code to Legitimately Slack Off
- 96 Make a "Ceeeeeeee" program
- 76 Why do they say I am committing a fallacy when I am just insulting someone?
- 66 Operator precedence: How wrong can I be?
- 47 3... 2... 1... Crash off!
- 46 Print the f × f times table
- 38 Overlapping Polyglots
- View more network posts →