Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 912 912 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 805 805 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 473 473 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 305 305 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 173 173 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 What on earth is this small wall-mounted computer?
- 13 Binomial-binomial is binomial?
- 9 Numpy - Normalize RGB image dataset
- 8 Error pickling a `matlab` object in joblib `Parallel` context
- 7 He must decide who/whom to be. Which is correct?
- 6 Python TypeError: sort() takes no positional arguments
- 5 Which operations in numpy/scipy are multithreaded?
- View more network posts →