My interest lie somewhat in the intersection of complex analysis and functional analysis. I graduated Carnegie Mellon with my master's in mathematics. I design big data things for a living.
Top network posts
- 162 Is symmetric group on natural numbers countable?
- 65 Why does this "miracle method" for matrix inversion work?
- 51 What are "instantaneous" rates of change, really?
- 24 Proving two matrices are equal
- 18 When can you interchange composition of a limit?
- 9 the determinant function is an open function?
- 8 When does analytic in the operator norm imply analytic in the trace class norm?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.