Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 at 9:54
Top Network Posts
- 221 Why is sum so much faster than inject(:+)?
- 98 Speed up millions of regex replacements in Python 3
- 94 Can (a== 1 && a ==2 && a==3) ever evaluate to true?
- 88 Is atheism just another form of dogma?
- 77 Which is closer to Mars, Luna or Earth?
- 75 Speed up millions of regex replacements in Python 3
- 45 Intuitively, why are the curves of exponential, log, and parabolic functions all smooth, even though the gradient is being changed at every point?
- View more network posts →