Answers that I frequently refer to:
- How does accepting an answer work?
- Control enumerators to turn recursive parent/child walking into simple for/in loops
- Simply code hooking
- Consumer thread / blocking queue
Other useful resources:
- Rob Kennedy's What is the exact value of a floating-point variable?
- Launching an interactive process from Windows Service in Windows Vista and later
- Teach Your Apps To Play Nicely With Windows Vista User Account Control
- Window Features
- Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example
- Raymond Chen's epic series on modality
Ulverston, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '17 at 20:45
- Stack Overflow 557.9k 557.9k 3939 gold badges929929 silver badges13371337 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3k 3k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 662 662 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 408 408 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 256 What is ":-!!" in C code?
- 226 How do you check whether a number is divisible by another number (Python)?
- 212 How to cast/convert pointer to reference in C++
- 184 How do I concatenate two strings in C?
- 146 TypeError: 'int' object is not callable
- 132 Why should I not use "if Assigned()" before accessing objects?
- 122 What does flushing the buffer mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 24 '10