Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 6 years, 9 months
444 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 20:56
- Mathematics 290.9k 290.9k 2323 gold badges279279 silver badges513513 bronze badges
- German Language 2k 2k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 547 547 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 294 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 172 Why is empty set an open set?
- 163 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 131 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 104 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 98 Why do people lose in chess?
- 93 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (34)
35 Request for my id to be deleted Sep 28 '12
28 Congratulations, Hagen von Eitzen! +100k !! Jun 2 '14
15 How do you know that their answers are correct? Aug 6 '14
15 Abuse of closing reasons? May 8 '13
14 What makes me legendary? Aug 5 '13
9 Re-evaluation of actions when a moderator resigns? May 10 '13
6 Etiquette in posing questions Sep 5 '12