Hagen von Eitzen
I did study math and had a knack for it, but I am sooo out of that business now ...
Member for 7 years, 2 months
454 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Mathematics 303.9k 303.9k 2525 gold badges289289 silver badges535535 bronze badges
- German Language 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 777 777 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 303 How can a piece of A4 paper be folded in exactly three equal parts?
- 184 Why is empty set an open set?
- 166 Can you be 1/12th Cherokee?
- 132 Is tipping mandatory at Restaurants and Bars in Germany?
- 105 Connected metric spaces with disjoint open balls
- 99 Why do people lose in chess?
- 94 What exactly are eigen-things?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (34)
35 Request for my id to be deleted Sep 28 '12
28 Congratulations, Hagen von Eitzen! +100k !! Jun 2 '14
15 How do you know that their answers are correct? Aug 6 '14
15 Abuse of closing reasons? May 8 '13
14 What makes me legendary? Aug 5 '13
9 Re-evaluation of actions when a moderator resigns? May 10 '13
6 Etiquette in posing questions Sep 5 '12