Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Oxford, Ohio, USA
Member for 8 years, 11 months
60 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 0:19
- Mathematics 16.2k 16.2k 2828 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.2k 5.2k 2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 506 506 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 139 139 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Implies ($\Rightarrow$) vs. Entails ($\models$) vs. Provable ($\vdash$)
- 26 How is this a number sequence $58, 26, 16, 14, 10$
- 26 Continuous functions $f$ with $f(A)$ linearly independent when $A$ is independent
- 24 Why does the power rule work?
- 24 If $A^2$ is invertible, then $A$ is also invertible?
- 23 Why is the definition of "limit" difficult to understand at first?
- 23 Examples of common false beliefs in mathematics
- View more network posts →