Top network posts
- 40 Why can a quadratic equation have only 2 roots?
- 22 A very different property of primitive Pythagorean triplets: Can number be in more than two of them?
- 12 Can a cubic equation have three complex roots?
- 8 If $ax^2+bx+c=0$ has rational roots then $(a+1)x^2+bx+c=0$ cannot have rational roots
- 8 Find sum of numbers from $1-100$ which are not divisible by $3$ and$ 7$
- 6 Is there anything like “cubic formula”?
- 6 Solutions to $100a+10b+c=11a^2+11b^2+11c^2$ and $100a+10b+c=11a^2+11b^2+11c^2+ k$
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.