Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 10.4k 10.4k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 395 395 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 351 351 22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Ask Different 183 183 11 gold badge11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 171 171 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 145 Pedagogy: How to cure students of the "law of universal linearity"?
- 77 Why can ALL quadratic equations be solved by the quadratic formula?
- 43 What kind of "symmetry" is the symmetric group about?
- 34 Why it is important for isomorphism between vector space and its double dual space to be natural?
- 26 Categorical introduction to Algebra and Topology
- 25 Contradictory guidelines for downvoting
- 24 What is the intuition for the point-set topology definition of continuity?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.