BY DAY: Computer Science and Maths graduate currently working in a software engineering company.
FOR FUN: A musician, figure skater, Brownie Leader, and bookworm
Member for 2 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 15 For a polynomial with integer coefficients, is it true that if constant term is prime then it cannot be the root of the polynomial.
- 10 Disney Musicians Ordering
- 7 Homomorphic Encryption and the Approximate GCD Problem Confusion
- 7 Algebraic identities
- 7 Alternate method for solving missing area question
- 6 Double voting in the UK
- 5 Proof help: RSA Encryption
- View more network posts →