BY DAY: Computer Science and Maths graduate currently working in a software engineering company.
FOR FUN: A musician, figure skater, Brownie Leader, and bookworm
Member for 3 years, 2 months
16 profile views
Last seen 3 mins ago
Top network posts
- 15 For a polynomial with integer coefficients, is it true that if constant term is prime then it cannot be the root of the polynomial.
- 10 Disney Musicians Ordering
- 7 Homomorphic Encryption and the Approximate GCD Problem Confusion
- 7 Algebraic identities
- 7 Alternate method for solving missing area question
- 6 Double voting in the UK
- 5 How many numbers are required to define a sequence without stating a rule/function for generating the next term in the sequence?
- View more network posts →