BY DAY: Computer Science and Maths graduate currently working in a software engineering company.
FOR FUN: A musician, figure skater, Brownie Leader, and bookworm
Member for 4 years, 6 months
17 profile views
Last seen May 6 '20 at 8:19
Top network posts
- 15 For a polynomial with integer coefficients, is it true that if constant term is prime then it cannot be the root of the polynomial.
- 11 Disney Musicians Ordering
- 8 Alternate method for solving missing area question
- 8 Double voting in the UK
- 7 Homomorphic Encryption and the Approximate GCD Problem Confusion
- 7 Algebraic identities
- 6 Keeping count in a solo trill
- View more network posts →