Member for 4 years, 10 months
I'm a PhD student at the University of Warwick (UK), working in the field of fluid dynamics PDEs.
Top network posts
- 14 Given $T \in L(X,Y)$, show the equivalence between: existence of $S$ such that $S(T(x))=x$, and $T$ being injective with $T(X)$ complemented in $Y$
- 13 If every subsequence of $(x_n)$ has a subsequence converging weakly to $x$ then $x_n$ converges weakly to $x$.
- 10 Distances and speeds
- 9 Leibniz rule derivation
- 8 Extending an equality from a dense subspace - possible mistake in a proof.
- 8 Is L2 norm always smaller than L1 norm even in infinite dimensional space?
- 7 Examples of $(\mathcal K^\bot)^\bot=\mathcal K$ failing.
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.