- Stack Overflow 91.8k 91.8k 88 gold badges4646 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 379 379 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Philosophy 311 311 44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 276 276 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 210 210 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 Why does parseInt warn of using valueOf
- 45 Time waste of execv() and fork()
- 27 Why is not possible to reopen a closed (standard) stream?
- 24 Is masking before unsigned left shift in C/C++ too paranoid?
- 24 Is "typedef" in between the type and the alias standard-conformant?
- 20 What does impossibility to return arrays actually mean in C?
- 16 HashMap not Serializable
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.