"Do not trust any algebraic geometer who cannot draw", Anon.
"It is wrong to think that the task of physics is to find out how Nature is. Physics concerns what can be said about Nature", N. Bohr.
"What we observe is not Nature herself, but Nature exposed to our methods of questioning her!", W. Heisenberg.
"Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent", Wittgenstein.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
25 profile views
Last seen Dec 29 '20 at 13:48
Top network posts
- 310 Why study Algebraic Geometry?
- 210 Best algebraic geometry textbook? (other than Hartshorne)
- 179 Teaching myself differential topology and differential geometry
- 130 On Ph.D. Qualifying Exams
- 91 Consequences of Degree Theory
- 90 Path to Basics in Algebraic Geometry from HS Algebra and Calculus?
- 87 What is a covector and what is it used for?
- View more network posts →