- Software Engineering 606 606 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 380 380 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Photography 366 366 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 331 331 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Chemistry 282 282 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 90 What is meant by the phrase “Software can replace hardware”?
- 21 Why is the hole in a pinhole camera usually a circle?
- 12 Do convex lenses make parallel light rays of different wavelength converge to different points?
- 12 Will a solid object lose or gain atoms on standing over time (without being acted upon by external influences)?
- 10 What is the underlying chemistry behind the triboelectric effect?
- 10 Why can we resolve indeterminate forms?
- 9 Are all monomers in a polymer covalently bonded?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.