Elias Riedel Gårding
I like to write pretty code in languages with pretty syntax.
Favourite programming language: Haskell, because it is different and beautiful (as well as powerful).
fix :: (α → α) → α
fix f = f (fix f)
Member for 2 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 11 at 9:38
Top network posts
- 7 Proving property of Fibonacci sequence with group theory
- 7 Return lazy iterator that depends on data allocated within the function
- 6 How to implement a Read instance with the actual parsing already complete, in Haskell?
- 5 Does gravity sometimes get transmitted faster than the speed of light?
- 5 Linear Algebra Proof: Invertible matrices, construction of the field on complex numbers
- View more network posts →