I'm a postdoc at Boston University affiliated with the Simons Collaboration on Arithmetic Geometry, Number Theory, and Computation. My current research is primarily in arithmetic geometry, and in particular on rational points on curves.
Top network posts
- 77 Issues with "equals", where does this come from and how do I combat it?
- 49 Proof of why BODMAS (or BIDMAS) works?
- 43 Why should kids learn how to use a compass and straightedge, and not rely on a drawing program?
- 39 Can mathematics be learned by ONLY solving problems?
- 34 For which $n$ is there only one group of order $n$?
- 32 What is the proper way to ask a "find the domain" question?
- 28 Why does "the probability of a random natural number being prime" make no sense?
- View more network posts →