I am a mathematician. My interests are primarily
- graph theory, especially algebraic and spectral graph theory applied to highly symmetric graphs,
- polytope theory, especially realization qestions and highly symmetric polytopes,
- real representation theory,
- low-dimensional geometry and topology,
- reflection groups, root systems, ...
- everything related to symmetries of discrete objects,
Member for 2 years, 11 months
93 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 10:23
- Mathematics 23.5k 23.5k 77 gold badges3333 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.7k 3.7k 88 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 465 465 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 324 324 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 187 The Hole in One Pizza
- 151 What functions can be made continuous by "mixing up their domain"?
- 145 Why is being "on hold" on the telephone not made less annoying?
- 123 Why does the discriminant in the Quadratic Formula reveal the number of real solutions?
- 98 Riddles that can be solved by meta-assumptions
- 83 20 circles in the plane, all passing through the origin
- 56 Visualizing the 4th dimension.
- View more network posts →
Top tags (14)
31 Using Math.SE as a tool for my lecture/exercise Dec 8 '17
3 I cannot drag across the reputation graph Oct 30 '17
3 Tag management 2017 May 15 '17
1 What to flag if no own work is visible? May 16 '17
-3 Three levels of Math Apr 21 '18