I am a mathematician mostly interested in
- graph theory, especially algebraic and spectral graph theory applied to highly symmetric graphs,
- polytope theory, especially realization qestions and highly symmetric polytopes,
- real representation theory,
- low-dimensional geometry and topology,
- reflection groups, root systems, ...
- everything related to symmetries of discrete objects,
See here for my german university website.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
93 profile views
Last seen Mar 29 at 16:23
- Mathematics 23.8k 23.8k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 465 465 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 324 324 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 190 The Hole in One Pizza
- 152 What functions can be made continuous by "mixing up their domain"?
- 145 Why is being "on hold" on the telephone not made less annoying?
- 123 Why does the discriminant in the Quadratic Formula reveal the number of real solutions?
- 98 Riddles that can be solved by meta-assumptions
- 83 20 circles in the plane, all passing through the origin
- 56 Visualizing the 4th dimension.
- View more network posts →