- Mathematics 15.9k 15.9k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 211 211 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 153 153 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Physics 109 109 11 bronze badge
- Stack Overflow 109 109 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 15 What is the line of greatest slope on a plane?
- 13 Two circles inside a semi-circle
- 11 Coordinates of the point on the circle inscribed in a square
- 10 What is the difference between Modulus, Absolute value and Modulo?
- 8 Convincing others that the method of finding the inverse function is valid
- 8 The area of the region bounded by three mutually-tangent circles
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.