"The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he is one who asks the right questions."
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question."
"Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why."
"Ask the right questions. The fastest way to change the answers you receive."
Lee J. Colan
"Questions focus our thinking. Ask empowering questions like: What's good about this? What's not perfect about it yet? What am I going to do next time? How can I do this and have fun doing it?"
Member for 7 years, 4 months
62 profile views
Last seen Jan 28 at 18:32
- Mathematics 19.8k 19.8k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 563 563 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 437 437 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 430 430 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- German Language 359 359 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 29 Intuitive idea of the Lipschitz function
- 29 Can I perform psychological experiments at home and be taken seriously?
- 23 How can I prove formally that the projective plane is a Hausdorff space?
- 22 Why do these paths all have the same length?
- 21 Is there an elegant way to prove a function is linear?
- 21 fundamental group of the Klein bottle minus a point
- View more network posts →