"The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he is one who asks the right questions."
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question."
"Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why."
"Ask the right questions. The fastest way to change the answers you receive."
Lee J. Colan
"Questions focus our thinking. Ask empowering questions like: What's good about this? What's not perfect about it yet? What am I going to do next time? How can I do this and have fun doing it?"
Member for 8 years, 6 months
64 profile views
Last seen Feb 17 at 7:29
- Mathematics 21.2k 21.2k 1717 gold badges6969 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 583 583 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 447 447 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 440 440 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 427 427 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 33 Intuitive idea of the Lipschitz function
- 30 Can I perform psychological experiments at home and be taken seriously?
- 26 How can I prove formally that the projective plane is a Hausdorff space?
- 23 fundamental group of the Klein bottle minus a point
- 22 Why do these paths all have the same length?
- 21 Is there an elegant way to prove a function is linear?
- View more network posts →