"The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he is one who asks the right questions."
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question."
"Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why."
"Ask the right questions. The fastest way to change the answers you receive."
Lee J. Colan
"Questions focus our thinking. Ask empowering questions like: What's good about this? What's not perfect about it yet? What am I going to do next time? How can I do this and have fun doing it?"
Member for 6 years, 11 months
61 profile views
Last seen Jun 21 at 3:17
- Mathematics 10.1k 10.1k 99 gold badges5151 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 328 328 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 267 267 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- German Language 224 224 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Information Security 172 172 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 76 Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 27 Intuitive idea of the Lipschitz function
- 22 How can I prove formally that the projective plane is a Hausdorff space?
- 22 Why do these paths all have the same length?
- 21 Is there an elegant way to prove a function is linear?
- 20 fundamental group of the Klein bottle minus a point
- 19 Tips how to display multiple equations beautifully
- View more network posts →