"The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he is one who asks the right questions."
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question."
"Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why."
"Ask the right questions. The fastest way to change the answers you receive."
Lee J. Colan
"Questions focus our thinking. Ask empowering questions like: What's good about this? What's not perfect about it yet? What am I going to do next time? How can I do this and have fun doing it?"
Member for 6 years, 7 months
60 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '17 at 11:45
Top Network Posts
- 75 Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 23 Intuitive idea of the Lipschitz function
- 21 Is there an elegant way to prove a function is linear?
- 21 Why do these paths all have the same length?
- 19 Tips how to display multiple equations beautifully
- 18 Is "selbstbewusst" a negative word?
- 18 fundamental group of the Klein bottle minus a point
- View more network posts →