"The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he is one who asks the right questions."
"It is not the answer that enlightens, but the question."
"Millions saw the apple fall, but Newton was the one who asked why."
"Ask the right questions. The fastest way to change the answers you receive."
Lee J. Colan
"Questions focus our thinking. Ask empowering questions like: What's good about this? What's not perfect about it yet? What am I going to do next time? How can I do this and have fun doing it?"
Member for 7 years, 10 months
63 profile views
Last seen Aug 4 at 18:02
- Mathematics 20.3k 20.3k 1212 gold badges5757 silver badges169169 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 573 573 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 447 447 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Academia 430 430 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- German Language 359 359 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Why is the construction of the real numbers important?
- 30 Intuitive idea of the Lipschitz function
- 29 Can I perform psychological experiments at home and be taken seriously?
- 23 fundamental group of the Klein bottle minus a point
- 23 How can I prove formally that the projective plane is a Hausdorff space?
- 22 Why do these paths all have the same length?
- 21 Is there an elegant way to prove a function is linear?
- View more network posts →