Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 561 What is object slicing?
- 131 How to round 0.4999... ? Is it 0 or 1?
- 84 Why can't you add apples and oranges, but you can multiply and divide them?
- 58 Is mathematics one big tautology?
- 51 How would you implement your own reader/writer lock in C++11?
- 31 Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 27 Why do odd dimensions and even dimensions behave differently?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.