Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 69 What is mathematical research like?
- 23 What is the difference between pooled cross sectional data and panel data?
- 20 How exactly can't $\delta$ depend on $x$ in the definition of uniform continuity?
- 20 Why is my R-squared so low when my t-statistics are so large?
- 20 What situation calls for dividing the standard deviation by $\sqrt n$?
- 18 What do Greek Mathematicians use when they use our equivalent Greek letters in formulas and equations?
- 16 Rudin against Pugh for Textbook for First Course in Real Analysis
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.