I like mathematics, music and sports. I've somehow ended up doing physics, programming and computer science.
My preferred pronoun is that rude idiot, for possessive use them moron's, please. I feel it reflects my personality better than my gender.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '20 at 13:14
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.3k 1.3k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 106 None of 25 students at question session before exam has a question. What should lecturer do?
- 84 How to deal with a coworker that writes software to give him job security instead of solving problems?
- 49 Laplace operator's interpretation
- 44 Why doesn't current pass through a resistance if there is another path without resistance?
- 39 What does it mean for the price of oil to be negative?
- 34 Should I ask my advisor to please pretend that he is happy with me until the end of my contract?
- 33 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- View more network posts →