Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 14 Exponential Generating Function For Derangements
- 11 Showing that $R(x)$ is a proper subset of $R((x))$ if $R$ is a field
- 10 Is there such a thing as "finite" induction?
- 10 Unique triangulation duals of simple polygons
- 9 Proving q-binomial identities
- 9 Getting a Chinese visa in the US as a Canadian citizen
- 8 Counting the labellings of paths in perfect binary trees
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.