Top network posts
- 18 You have 3 cakes. Everytime you eat one, there's 17% chance the number of cakes is reset to 3. Find average number of cakes eaten?
- 15 What is the probability of the sum of four dice being 22?
- 10 What is the probability that the special ball is chosen?
- 8 100 blank cards, minimize the EV
- 7 Number of 5-digit positive integers divisible by 3 whose first digit is an even number?
- 7 Determine the number of paths to move from the top-left cell to the bottom-right cell such that there are an even number of direction changes
- 6 Inequality. $(n+1)!<=n^n$
- View more network posts →