Franklin Pezzuti Dyer
My interests include pure math, complexity science and AI, cognitive science, and foreign languages (particularly Spanish and German).
I have a blog at this link.
- Probability and Life Expectancy
- What can you get by applying these two functions?
- A nasty log-sine integral
- An integral for the Dottie Number
- Construction of a half-logarithm
- "Integral Milking"
- Bounds for the integral of a half-exponential function
Ich bin das erste Tier, das sich fragt, was es ist
Was es soll, was es wird, wie es geht, was es nützt
Der neugierigste Affe aller Zeiten
Ist die bescheidenste Art, um mein Genie zu beschreiben...
Member for 3 years, 2 months
45 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
Top network posts
- 222 "Integral Milking"
- 127 Is there a symbol for "taking a derivative of something"?
- 92 Can sum of a rational number and its reciprocal be an integer?
- 85 Do numbers get worse than transcendental?
- 60 Find three non-constant, pairwise unequal functions $f,g,h:\mathbb R\to \mathbb R$...
- 50 What numbers can be created by $1-x^2$ and $x/2$?
- 43 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- View more network posts →