Top network posts
- 41 From $e^n$ to $e^x$
- 33 Shall I go and see my advisor's father who is on his death bed?
- 26 Is it acceptable to ask for the original bibtex file of a paper?
- 18 What regression/estimation is not a MLE?
- 13 Whom should I send the email to? The Principal Investigator or the postdoc who have done the work?
- 11 How can I deal with a significant flaw I found in my previous supervisor’s paper?
- 9 Does Newtonian $F=ma$ imply the least action principle in mechanics?
- View more network posts →