José Carlos Santos
I am a mathematician who works at the University of Porto (Portugal). My PhD, on Representation Theory, was obtained at the Université Paris — Denis Diderot, in 1996.
Member for 2 years
309 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top network posts
- 112 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 88 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- 81 Can a binary operation have an identity element when it is not associative and commutative?
- 56 Why a $20$ digit number starting with eleven $1$'s cannot be a perfect square?
- 47 How many times do you have to use L'Hôpital's rule?
- 45 How are the known digits of $\pi$ guaranteed?
- 45 Can we use symmetry rules in improper integrals?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
20 Should duplicate questions be deleted? Sep 30 '18
9 Tag management 2019 Mar 13
5 Tag management 2018 Jul 23 '18
4 Congratulations: the big thread! Aug 29 '18
2 Tag management 2018 Aug 27 '18
2 Comments that should be answers [duplicate] Aug 21 '17