José Carlos Santos
I am a mathematician who works at the University of Porto (Portugal). My PhD, on Representation Theory, was obtained at the Université Paris — Denis Diderot, in 1996.
Member for 1 year, 10 months
288 profile views
Last seen 36 mins ago
Top Network Posts
- 108 Why not include as a requirement that all functions must be continuous to be differentiable?
- 85 Unexpected examples of natural logarithm
- 79 Can a binary operation have an identity element when it is not associative and commutative?
- 55 Why a $20$ digit number starting with eleven $1$'s cannot be a perfect square?
- 47 How many times do you have to use L'Hôpital's rule?
- 45 Can we use symmetry rules in improper integrals?
- 44 Why is the notion of analytic function so important?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (18)
20 Should duplicate questions be deleted? Sep 30 '18
5 Tag management 2018 Jul 23 '18
4 Congratulations: the big thread! Aug 29 '18
3 Tag management 2019 Mar 13
2 Tag management 2018 Aug 27 '18
2 Comments that should be answers [duplicate] Aug 21 '17