If you're angry with me, please find me in chat -- I'd be happy to explain why I've made you angry over there. If you're not angry, you can find me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I do ruby. It's a nice language, you should to. I like ruby so much I wrote a library for it (a gem). I'm really looking for contributors if you're interested!
Have a look around! That one was kinda dumb. But I made a better version here.
I'm also the author of a couple SE related rubygems:
- SE Realtime - A library for reading the realtime questions feed at https://stackexchange.com/questions?tab=realtime
- SE API - An API wrapper for ruby
- ChatX - A library for interacting with SE chat.
I love teaching CS! Wooo teaching! Teachers are awesome! You should join the public beta for Computer Science Educators. Also, I'm a Community Moderator Pro Tempore there.
Profile picture from The Colbert Report
Member for 2 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 23:22
- Computer Science Educators♦ 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Code Review 348 348 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 317 317 77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 153 Affiliate Ads Are Coming To The Network
- 52 Teaching the humble for loop
- 33 Demonstrating the possible dangers of SQL injection
- 20 Support for OpenID ended on July 25, 2018
- 19 Recommended IDE for teaching web development to beginners
- 17 What is a good analogy for the Object Oriented paradigm?
- 15 How can I convey the idea of a programming language vs. a markup language?
- View more network posts →