Áve Marī́a, grā́tiā plḗna, Dóminus tḗcum. Benedícta tū in muliḗribus, et benedíctus frū́ctus véntris túī, Iḗsūs. Sā́ncta Marī́a, Mā́ter Déī, ṓrā prō nṓbīs peccātṓribus, nunc et in hṓrā mórtis nóstrae. Āmēn.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- TeX - LaTeX 1k 1k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 657 657 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 518 518 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 176 176 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 157 157 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 66 Why can a real number be defined as a Dedekind cut, that is, as a set of rational numbers?
- 44 Film about some dude who fell in love with a star (a literal stellar object)
- 22 Unknown anime with a tiny boy flying on a goose and a giant man who doesn't have a reflection in the water
- 10 My new Acer Aspire 7 doesn't have a Legacy Boot option, what can I do to get it?
- 8 Why is my alternate method of calculating scalar products not working?
- 8 Unknown origin of additional spaces in a glyph
- 7 How can I create the following drawing?
- View more network posts →