Áve Marī́a, grā́tiā plḗna, Dóminus tḗcum. Benedícta tū in muliḗribus, et benedíctus frū́ctus véntris túī, Iḗsūs. Sā́ncta Marī́a, Mā́ter Déī, ṓrā prō nṓbīs peccātṓribus, nunc et in hṓrā mórtis nóstrae. Āmēn.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 21 at 8:14
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 863 863 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 301 301 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 217 217 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 67 Why can a real number be defined as a Dedekind cut, that is, as a set of rational numbers?
- 44 Film about some dude who fell in love with a star (a literal stellar object)
- 22 Unknown anime with a tiny boy flying on a goose and a giant man who doesn't have a reflection in the water
- 12 Two questions about typesetting a Roman missal
- 10 My new Acer Aspire 7 doesn't have a Legacy Boot option, what can I do to get it?
- 8 Why is my alternate method of calculating scalar products not working?
- 8 Unknown origin of additional spaces in a glyph
- View more network posts →