Áve Marī́a, grā́tiā plḗna, Dóminus tḗcum. Benedícta tū in muliḗribus, et benedíctus frū́ctus véntris túī, Iḗsūs. Sā́ncta Marī́a, Mā́ter Déī, ṓrā prō nṓbīs peccātṓribus, nunc et in hṓrā mórtis nóstrae. Āmēn.
Member for 4 years
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 29 '20 at 18:17
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 843 843 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 311 311 22 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Arqade 217 217 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 72 Why can a real number be defined as a Dedekind cut, that is, as a set of rational numbers?
- 44 Film about some dude who fell in love with a star (a literal stellar object)
- 22 Unknown anime with a tiny boy flying on a goose and a giant man who doesn't have a reflection in the water
- 12 Two questions about typesetting a Roman missal
- 11 My new Acer Aspire 7 doesn't have a Legacy Boot option, what can I do to get it?
- 8 Unknown origin of additional spaces in a glyph
- 8 Why is my alternate method of calculating scalar products not working?
- View more network posts →