I am a software engineer at Google with a mathematics Ph.D. from the University of Chicago.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
117 profile views
Last seen Feb 7 '19 at 20:14
- TeX - LaTeX 18.5k 18.5k 55 gold badges6363 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges5454 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 465 465 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 231 231 11 gold badge22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 318 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 85 How to make dominoes falling?
- 82 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 76 Nice scientific pictures show off
- 73 Facts from algebraic geometry that are useful to non-algebraic geometers
- 53 Reasons to prefer one large prime over another to approximate characteristic zero
- 51 Showcase of translations to Asymptote from TikZ/PSTricks
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.