I am currently a first year PhD student at UT Austin, after finishing the undergraduate and part III courses at Cambridge.
I am interested in a broad range of areas within geometry, although primarily within algebraic and complex geometry.
Top network posts
- 40 Geometric interpretation for complex eigenvectors of a 2×2 rotation matrix
- 38 Ring of integers is a PID but not a Euclidean domain
- 21 If two norms are equivalent on a dense subspace of a normed space, are they equivalent?
- 20 Invertible matrices over a commutative ring and their determinants
- 20 When is an accumulation point not the limit of some sequence in a topological space?
- 19 Prove $G/\ker \phi \times \ker \phi \cong G$
- 18 What exactly does conjugation mean?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.