I am a Ph.D. student at Copenhagen University, in the field of algebraic topology.
I am interested in (higher) (topological) Hochschild homology and their applications to string topology and algebraic geometry.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 5 '16 at 11:44
Top network posts
- 17 Counting categories with at most $n$ morphisms
- 16 A theorem due to Gelfand and Kolmogorov
- 15 Is every contractible space a cone?
- 15 Alternative to Axler's "Linear Algebra Done Right"
- 15 Are there analogies between $\Bbb F_q[x_1,x_2]$ and a suitable object related to $\Bbb Z$?
- 14 Old way of counting people?
- 14 What does（棒） as net slang mean?
- View more network posts →