I'm no math expert... I'm a programmer!
That being said, I have always been fascinated by mathematics and a lot of the programs I have created (especially the games) make use of my limited knowledge of vectors, matrices, etc.
Oh, and I'm learning calculus :)
Member for 9 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 22 '15 at 16:57
- Stack Overflow 60.1k 60.1k 6262 gold badges234234 silver badges337337 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 29.9k 29.9k 3636 gold badges161161 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Stack Apps♦ 22.7k 22.7k 1010 gold badges5555 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 21k 21k 22 gold badges8282 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Area 51 10k 10k 33 gold badges66 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 874 How to get the home directory in Python?
- 426 How to force a line break in a long word in a DIV?
- 364 Using reCAPTCHA on localhost
- 259 How to make a floated div 100% height of its parent?
- 249 How to prevent form from being submitted?
- 247 Is it possible to declare two variables of different types in a for loop?
- 193 Programmatically Create X509 Certificate using OpenSSL
- View more network posts →