Software Engineer and Security Analyst. I penetration test infrastructure, web applications and mobile applications. Security researcher and bounty hunter for Bugcrowd and HackerOne.
I drink beer, I make beer, I collect beer - traveller, foodie, casual cyclist and board game fan.
Top network posts
- 161 If we are behind a firewall, do we still need to patch/fix vulnerabilities?
- 50 Is it a security vulnerability if the addresses of university students is exposed?
- 20 Ransomware encryption keys
- 17 Protecting encrypted data in case of SQL injection
- 14 Understanding Windows local password hashes (NTLM)
- 12 Is unauthorised deletion an integrity or availability issue?
- 12 What are OpenID scopes and claims?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.