Top network posts
- 10 Does a family of linearly independent injective maps have a vector with linearly independent images?
- 9 Smoothness of finite-dimensional functional calculus
- 9 Reverse Littlewood-Offord problem: lower bound for the number of choices of signs such that $|\pm a_1\dots\pm a_n| \leq \max|a_i|.$
- 8 Eventually almost periodic functions
- 8 Sequences with bounded iterated sums
- 8 If two set systems' elements all have even intersection, then the product of their cardinality is $\le 2^n$
- 8 Is the rectangular function a convolution of $L^1$ functions?
- View more network posts →