Top Network Posts
- 66 Why do we need so many trigonometric definitions?
- 61 What's a replacement for "married couples" in combinatorics problems?
- 27 What is the name of the number that is being added to another number?
- 23 Why is the word "complement" used in set theory?
- 21 What is a natural number?
- 19 What's the precise meaning of the expression "induced by" in mathematics?
- 17 Set theoretic difference $A-B$ contradicting $\emptyset \in B$?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (30)
40 Mathematics new site theme is live Aug 9
11 An Identity Crisis Jun 23