- MathematicsMod 22.3k 22.3k 2424 gold badges4848 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.5k 5.5k 1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Academia 855 855 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 746 746 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Puzzling 207 207 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Can area of rectangle be greater than the square of its diagonal?
- 69 Why do we need so many trigonometric definitions?
- 64 What's a replacement for "married couples" in combinatorics problems?
- 47 "Gaps" or "holes" in rational number system
- 41 Is it a good thing as a teacher to declare things like "Good! Things are becoming clearer already."
- 28 How do I make my blended soup a more appealing colour?
- 28 What is the name of the number that is being added to another number?
- View more network posts →