Top network posts
- 76 Can area of rectangle be greater than the square of its diagonal?
- 65 Why do we need so many trigonometric definitions?
- 63 What's a replacement for "married couples" in combinatorics problems?
- 45 "Gaps" or "holes" in rational number system
- 27 (How) Do American undergraduate math programs teach complex numbers?
- 27 What is the name of the number that is being added to another number?
- 24 Should high school teachers say “real numbers” before teaching complex numbers?
- View more network posts →