- Mathematics♦ 21.8k 21.8k 2424 gold badges4747 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 5.4k 5.4k 1515 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Academia 855 855 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 738 738 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 207 207 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Can area of rectangle be greater than the square of its diagonal?
- 68 Why do we need so many trigonometric definitions?
- 63 What's a replacement for "married couples" in combinatorics problems?
- 47 "Gaps" or "holes" in rational number system
- 41 Is it a good thing as a teacher to declare things like "Good! Things are becoming clearer already."
- 28 How do I make my blended soup a more appealing colour?
- 28 (How) Do American undergraduate math programs teach complex numbers?
- View more network posts →