Welcome to my Chinese twitter(微博): http://weibo.com/519967919
Hi, I am Strongart, I am a young mathematician and philosopher in China. I study maths by myself and make some videos to teach commutative algebra, functional analysis and other topics at the internet just like the Khan Academy and MIT open courses.
2010-2011：Commutative algebras（First Courses）（1-30）
2013-2014：operator algebras（after functional analysis）（25-60）
2014— :Commutative rings(Advanced commutative algebras）（1-3+)
I also make some philosophica videos，talk show videos and game videos.
If you have some Chinese friends and students who are really like mathematics and you are also glad to send a letter to him showing that this guy has a little talent in maths, maybe that will become a great help for me.
Member for 9 years, 8 months
51 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '19 at 4:34
Top network posts
- 21 What are the differences between a fiber bundle and a sheaf?
- 21 Why do we distinguish the continuous spectrum and the residual spectrum?
- 20 Conditions for a smooth manifold to admit the structure of a Lie group
- 12 A question about pure state
- 11 Why do we call it trace?
- 9 Compute the cohomology of projective schemes
- 8 Must a complete space be locally compact?
- View more network posts →