Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 30 Fermat's Last Theorem and Faltings' Theorem.
- 20 How does one evaluate $1+2-3-4+5+6-7-8+\cdots+50$?
- 14 Complement-like operator and the axiom of choice
- 13 Injection into a proper class and choice without regularity
- 11 Scott's trick without regularity
- 10 100 using only 5 number of digits
- 9 Let $f\in L^1(\mathbb R)$ and let $F,G:\mathbb R\to\mathbb R$ be the functions defined by: ...
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.