- Cross Validated 31.3k 31.3k 44 gold badges7171 silver badges134134 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Academia 403 403 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 341 341 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 391 How to find out which package version is loaded in R?
- 82 Why does a time series have to be stationary?
- 78 What is a complete list of the usual assumptions for linear regression?
- 61 KL divergence between two univariate Gaussians
- 61 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 43 Understanding regressions - the role of the model
- 39 Why law of large numbers does not apply in the case of Apple share price?
- View more network posts →
30 The unilateral removal of comments by Jeff Atwood Apr 18 '11
3 Credit for withdrawn answers Jun 15 '11