- Cross Validated 30.1k 30.1k 44 gold badges6969 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 341 341 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Academia 253 253 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 352 How to find out which package version is loaded in R?
- 78 What is a complete list of the usual assumptions for linear regression?
- 74 Why does a time series have to be stationary?
- 61 Is it possible to use spread on multiple columns in tidyr similar to dcast?
- 61 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 57 KL divergence between two univariate Gaussians
- 43 Understanding regressions - the role of the model
- View more network posts →
31 The unilateral removal of comments by Jeff Atwood Apr 18 '11
3 Credit for withdrawn answers Jun 15 '11