Head to TheSimpliFire's Chatroom! = Come, lad! Hot spirit of math is here!
Anagrams never lie. If you like math, head to the chatroom!
For Puzzling.SE: I often say "DVLn" a lot. Meaning:
DVLn = I have reached my daily voting limit and can vote again in n hours from now.
And hereafter, I will post a riddle of mine every Sunday :)
My posted puzzles that are not mine:
Anagram of the Year
Sonnet No. Twenty-Seven by William Shakespeare Weary with toil, I haste me to my bed, The dear repose for limbs with travel tired; But then begins a journey in my head To work my mind, when body's work's expired: For then my thoughts (from far where I abide) Intend a zealous pilgrimage to thee, And keep my drooping eyelids open wide, Looking on darkness which the blind do see; Save that my soul's imaginary sight Presents thy shadow to my sightless view, Which, like a jewel (hung in ghastly night), Makes black night beauteous and her old face new. Lo! thus, by day my limbs, by night my mind. For thee, and for myself, no quiet find. = Why I Behold We Might Simply Never Shy Away In ev'ry flower, I gaze upon thy face, The canvas to my awe and admiration, Yet I know mine's a shredded shy disgrace (Wherein it should be blinded from creation). My heart propels warm beams of joy to thee, That in my mind of thee to think makes gold; But features grotesque and reptilian be Upon myself (like that on dragons old). Why, to hobgoblins do my ears belong: They strike and spike the sky with awful line! Most birds I seek next end their downwind songs, When they review these piggish marks of mine; Though, ugliness aside, I humbly be This jolly man by warmly tending thee.
Melbourne VIC, Australia
Member for 1 year, 10 months
70 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 15:01
- Mathematics 4k 4k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Puzzling 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 423 423 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 197 197 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- Literature 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 122 Is the blue area greater than the red area?
- 38 Salt, pepper, herbs and spices
- 32 Are there any other methods to apply to solving simultaneous equations?
- 30 I am described by temperature, and never by looks. I might be found in your camera, as well as children's books
- 29 I see my dog run
- 27 Theorists sure want true answers to this!
- 24 I can be heavy, but I'll never sink. When I am ready, my glass is a drink
- View more network posts →