Head to TheSimpliFire's Chatroom! = Come, lad! Hot spirit of math is here!
Anagrams never lie. If you like math, head to the chatroom!
For Puzzling.SE: I often say "DVL$n$" a lot. Meaning:
DVL$n$ = I have reached my daily voting limit and can vote again in $n$ hours from now.
And hereafter, I will post a riddle of mine every Sunday :)
My posted puzzles that are not mine:
SILENT NIGHT Words (or lyrics) were authored by Josephus Franciscus Mohr. 'Twas composed by Franz Xaver Gruber: "Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is bright. 'Round yon Virgin Mother and Child, Holy Infant so tender and mild. Sleep in heavenly peace. Sleep in heavenly peace. "Silent night, holy night. Shepherds quake at the sight. Glories stream from heaven afar, Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia! Christ, the Saviour is born. Christ, the Saviour is born. "Silent night, holy night. Son of God, love's pure light. Radiant beams from Thy holy face, With the dawn of redeeming grace. Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth. Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth." "Oh my! What a good traditional Christmas carol, poem and/or ode!" = JESUS CHRIST By George N. M. "Son of God, Lamb of God. Thou art like a goldenrod. Thrived in grandeur, Mary is calm. Heaven's glory, held in thy palm. Angels, are all much blest. Angels, are all much blest. "Son of God, Lamb of God. Plants shalt grow at every sod. Shining stars all bow to thy feet! Heaven's angels see thou to greet. We shalt heal in thy love. We shalt heal in thy love. "Son of God, Lamb of God. Virgin Mary did quietly nod. Happy children, their parents protect. Holy hymns shalt earn our respect. Jesus Christ, is the one. Jesus Christ, is the one." Trinity: "I find any rich atheists who deny the truth, I rid/ruin air-brain mix of idiotic vicars (or vicar inspirers), RIP now! I'm brazen, I chant, 'Ahhhhhhh!'"
Member for 1 year, 6 months
57 profile views
Last seen Oct 7 '18 at 23:05
Top Network Posts
- 120 Is the blue area greater than the red area?
- 29 I am described by temperature, and never by looks. I might be found in your camera, as well as children's books
- 23 I can be heavy, but I'll never sink. When I am ready, my glass is a drink
- 19 I was inspired to create a third (and not final) anagram puzzle
- 19 Is the aim of this Tic-Tac-Toe puzzle possible to achieve?
- 19 A quick way, say in a minute, to deduce whether $1037$ is a prime number
- 17 Remove a letter, make a new word
- View more network posts →