Head to TheSimpliFire's Chatroom! = Come, lad! Hot spirit of math is here!
Anagrams never lie. If you like math, head to the chatroom!
For Puzzling.SE: I often say "DVLn" a lot. Meaning:
DVLn = I have reached my daily voting limit and can vote again in n hours from now.
And hereafter, I will post a riddle of mine every Sunday :)
My posted puzzles that are not mine:
Anagram - of the month!
April is the month of laughter With one happy ever after! ~ May is felt within the heart. Oh, prove hopeful; anger, part!
Member for 1 year, 7 months
65 profile views
Last seen Apr 18 at 18:11
Top Network Posts
- 120 Is the blue area greater than the red area?
- 30 I am described by temperature, and never by looks. I might be found in your camera, as well as children's books
- 28 I see my dog run
- 25 Are there any other methods to apply to solving simultaneous equations?
- 24 I can be heavy, but I'll never sink. When I am ready, my glass is a drink
- 24 Theorists sure want true answers to this!
- 20 A quick way, say in a minute, to deduce whether $1037$ is a prime number
- View more network posts →